Friday, December 17, 2010

How to get a Battlefield Play4Free Beta Key

So you want to play battlefield play4free but EA hasn't sent you a beta key yet? What can you do?
How can you get a Battlefield Play4Free Beta Key right away?

I couldn't wait so I went searching online. Of course most of the keys have already been used, but there are new beta keys coming up all the time.

There are 2 ways on How to get a Battlefield Play4Free Beta Key:

1) You can trade with someone who doesn't want it.

2) You can find one online.

Finding a Battlefield Play4Free Beta Key!

Some websites have giveaways and yo can get it that way. 1up.com has one going on right now, just check out their site. PS You have to be in the US. I won their sweepstake and cuz I'm in Canada, they wouldn't give it up.

GOLD NUGGET: This is how I got my Battlefield Play4Free Beta Key.

1) Google "Battlefield Play4Free" or "Battlefield Play4Free Beta Key"
2) On the left sidebar, click last 24 hrs or latest.
3) Check out those websites.
4) Found mine on twitter. Thx @CompuGeekZA

Good luck on finding a Battlefield Play4Free Beta Key. If you can't find one, just sign up to my newsletter, follow me on facebook or twitter and when I get mine by email, I'll give it away.

facebook.com/freebattlefunds
http://twitter.com/#!/freebattlefunds

See you on the Battlefield!

No comments:

Post a Comment